This Policy covers our collection, use and disclosure of your information through the Applications, the Services and the Site. It does not cover any collection, use or disclosure by third parties through any applications, Websites, products or services that we do not control or own, or any third party features or services made available via an Application, the Services. All trademarks, trade names and logos of third parties featured on the Applications or the Site belong to their respective owners.
The Application is intended for people who are competent to contract under applicable law. Individuals who are considered a minor in applicable jurisdictions are not permitted to use this application unless the complete Agreement is seen and agreed by parents or their legal guardians under applicable law.
1. What Kind Of Information We Collect1.1 Personal Information:
Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person.
We DO NOT collect, store or use any personal information while you visit, download or upgrade our website or our products, excepting the personal information that you submit to us when you create a user account, send an error report or participate in online surveys and other activities.
Only for the following purposes that we may use personal information submitted by you: help us develop, deliver, and improve our products and services and supply higher quality service; manage online surveys and other activities you’ve participated in.
In the following circumstances, we may disclose your personal information according to your wish or regulations by law:
- Your prior permission;
- By the applicable law within or outside your country of residence, legal process, litigation requests;
- By requests from public and governmental authorities;
- To protect our legal rights and interests.
We may collect Non-Personal Information about users whenever they interact with our apps. Non-personal information is data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual, such as your Android ID, CPN model, memory size, your phone IMEI number, Phone model, Rom, Installed application name and Package name, Phone operator, Location, Install, Uninstall, Frequency of use, etc.
We may collect and use non-personal information in the following circumstances. To have a better understanding in user’s behavior, solve problems in products and services, improve our products, services and advertising, we may collect non-personal information such as installed application name and package name, the data of install, frequency of use, country, equipment and channel.
More details as follows:
- Log Data:When you interact with us using the Application, our systems may automatically collect your unique User Device number, the IP address, or operating system you use, and the dates and times of your use (“Log Data”).
- Aggregate Information:“Aggregate Information” is data we collect about a group or category of services or Users from which individual User identities have been removed. In other words, information on how you use the Application may be collected and combined with information about how others use the Application, but no personal identifiable information will be included in the resulting Aggregate Information. Aggregate Information helps us understand trends in our Users’ needs so that we can better consider new features or otherwise tailor of the Application.
2. How We Use Collected Information2.1 Personal Information
Since we do not collect Personal Information, we may not use your personal information in any way.
2.2 Non-Personal Information
We may use Non-Personal Information for any purpose as below:
- To personalize user experience: We may use your Non-Personal Information to understand Demographics, Customer interest, and other trends among our users;
- To help develop our service: We may use Non-Personal Information to provide, maintain, improve and modify the Applications, Services and the Site and develop new services;
- To further develop my business: We may use Non-Personal Information for promotion and marketing purposes.
3. How Your Information May Be Disclosed3.1 Personal Information
We do not store Personal Information and therefore we do not disclose your Personal Information.
3.2 Non-Personal Information
4. Third Party4.1 In general, the Applications, the Services and the Site access third party information (such as your Facebook, Google account information) through application interfaces. We may provide links to third-party websites, such as Facebook, Google as a service to our users. The Site may also carry advertisements from other companies. When you click on links of third parties in an Application, the Services, you may leave the Application, the Services.
We do not collect your information through third party. Although they are linked to us for accessible from our Application & Services, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of Websites operated by third parties. Therefore, this Policy does not address and we are not responsible for for any problem caused by them.
4.2 The information that you transfer and share through the Application may be intercepted, collected, used and disclosed by third parties. We are not responsible for any interception, collection, use and disclosure of your information by any third party. Please choose other ways to transfer and share if you have higher security requirements.
Information we receive from other sources:
We work closely with third party service providers and may receive information about you from them. These services providers collect usage data in compliance with their privacy policies. These service providers are described below: